Lycian Way - LW 30
The Lycian Way is a long-distance footpath in Turkey and listed as one of the “World's Greatest Walks”.
Discovering the real meaning of "Turkish Delight" and enjoy delightful walking along the Turquoise Coast Discovering 'lost' civilisations along the way, meeting the friendly Turkish locals. The Lycian Way with its beaches and coastlines, its mountains and history is a unique composition that is found nowhere else in the world. Endemic orchids Watching the sunrise over Sulu Ada (a tiny island) from the lighthouse at Cape Gelidonia (Ta?l?k) The Genoese castle, yacht harbour and sunken Roman city at Üça??z.
- 7 nights with breakfast (room with a shower, toilet)
- 6 dinners (on DAYS 2-6)
- 5 times lunch packages while walking
- Airport transfers
- Luggage transfers from hotel to hotel
- Route notes
- Luggage transfer on Day 7 (should take it with yourself)
- Day 7 Transfer from Kekova to the Hotel in Antalya (Bus from Kekova to Antalya Bus Station- approx. 7 Euro per person, Tram from Bus Station to the Hotel - about 1,25 Euro per person)